Revealed ! This is the Reason You Always Lose on Online Slot Gambling Sites
Gambling is betting 2 sides of a coin. That means there is a 50% chance of winning and 50% of losing.
Professional gamblers alwys refuse to play on online slot gambling sites. This is because they understand that the 50:50 chance of winning and losing, does not exist in online slot gambling.
It's just that now people have been 'blind' by thousands of advertisements that promise victory. It was as if, the players would never lose.
In fact, 98% of online slot gambling players or other fraudulent investments such as Binomo, DNA Pro, Fahrenheit and others must lose. The remaining 2% is usually a win for affiliates or influencers.
The managers of gambling sites, usually pay endorsements to affiliates or influencers through game wins that have been set.
When they win, affiliates or influencers usually post their winnings and proof of WD on social media on their social media accounts. This becomes a poison that quickly spreads and corrupts people's mentality.
Therefore, it is very appropriate, if the security forces criminalize influencers and affiliates with severe sanctions. 6 years imprisonment or a fine of Rp. 1 billion is appropriate. Even if it needs to be increased.
Therefore, people need to understand why they win briefly and then lose again and again.
Know, the bookies just like you, want to always win. But your hope of winning is false, but the city's victory is certain.
When you have intentionally and voluntarily deposited some money into an online slot gambling account, that's when you can actually be sure that your money will be drained out.
It's just that to get credit from you, the dealer will make the game as interesting as possible.
It could be through a pseudo jackpot win at https://www.ioncasino.cc/ in the beginning of the game, or maxwin when you start to despair.
What you have to realize, online slot gambling machines are a collection of programming codes that are set up in such a way that you lose.
You can answer for yourself online gambling fraud or slot gambling fraud.
Understand, no bookie is poor because it manages an online gambling business. A long list of the richest people in the world are online site owners.
Meanwhile, there are millions of stories about people who are depressed, crushed and even committed suicide because they lost playing online gambling.
Therefore, learn to be a realistic human. Working to earn money is not by hanging n empty hopes on the jackpot.Read more : How To Play Slot Games